Gypsy Junkies Fall 2013 Presentation
- Sheer and shorts for an LA fall.
- Are you (and your abs) ready for this cropped velvet turtleneck?
- Who needs pants when you have this much sass?
- Body chains are a great way to toughen up a girly dress.
- More sheer service.
- Fall cutoffs made acceptable with over-the-knee socks.
- Meet Holly: Gypsy's sequin hooded poncho.
- Who could resist wearing a velvet blazer and matching skirt in a hue this rich?
- Gypsy Junkies owner and creative director of apparel, Marcus Paglialonga, takes a bow.
- Marcus with the brand's very first fit model.
- Blogger style was in full effect. Here's Chanelle Laurence of The Penelope Times with Stephanie Liu of Honey & Silk.
- Crazy-amazing tech clutch and jewelry by Zalez Studio.
- Marcus Paglialonga's ultra-stylish mom (center) with Who What Wear's associate beauty editor Lexy Lebsack, Tobruck Ave blogger Kiara Schwartz and fashion fan Dina Darwish.