Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you have any guests in town this weekend and are looking to give them the star-studded LA experience, make it a point to stop by Fred Segal. Just in the last week, the trendy retailer's West Hollywood and Santa Monica locations have been graced with an array of celeb cameos. On Monday, model Alessandra Ambrosio and her Ash Bowie boots made an appearance in SaMo. Tuesday, actor Adrien Brody and his unamused girlfriend hit WeHo.
Another fan of the Melrose spot is Kim Kardashian, who turned up today in a puffy skirt and sky-high stilettos. The preggers personality was later joined by her parents Kris and Bruce Jenner. Read on for more of this week's star sightings.
· Cafe Gratitude (512 Rose Ave): "Anne Hathaway keeps it super low-key under a wide-rimmed hat as she leaves Cafe Gratitude after lunch on Tuesday (March 19) in Venice, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Andy LeCompte (616 N Almont Dr): "Spring Breakers actress Ashley Benson leaving the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood." [Celebuzz]
· Luxelab (1408 Montana Ave): "Alessandra Ambrosio rocks a 'Save the Bunny' t-shirt while arriving at Luxelab hair salon on Tuesday (March 19) in Santa Monica, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Forever Bella Spa (2900 Townsgate Rd): "Britney Spears stops by the Forever Bella Spa in Thousand Oaks." [Celebuzz]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Behold: Kim Kardashian's Baby Bump at Barneys Beverly Hills [Racked]