Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a new Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing an Iro Zayne dress and carrying a Barbara Bui bucket bag.
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a Zara sweatshirt, J Brand white
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing an Equipment blouse, Goldsign Jenny jeans
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Loft skirt and
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a dress by Goat, an
- Jules of Sincerely, Jules is wearing her SincerelyJules X
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a vintage St. John kimono, an Emanuel Ungaro skirt, a Leyendecker shirt and
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Lovers + Friends x Because I’m Addicted skirt, a Zara top, a
- Geri of Because I'm Addicted is dressed in Gap, a vintage necklace and Celine heels.
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Top
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Zara top, Supermuse jeans,
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a Capulet leather moto jacket, a
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a PacSun crop top, a vintage skirt and boots, a Lulu's jacket, a Cut n Paste bag and a Vanessa Mooney necklace.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing an Eight Sixty floral dress, Zara heels and her mom’s Max Ma
Perpetual sunshine and blooming flowers can only mean one thing: Spring is here and LA street style bloggers are meeting the season with clothes both weather-appropriate and not-so-much-so. This week, Rumi of Fashion Toast rocked a super-sheer Iro dress, Samantha of Could I Have That? is still holding on to her Prabal x Target heels and Shea of Peace Love Shea appears to be entirely
sponsored garbed by My Wardrobe.
Popular pieces amongst our blogger lineup included Céline's luggage tote and trapeze bag, J Brand jeans and Isabel Marant shoes. Four out of the 14 bloggers featured were repping Zara. Trends worn include neon (still hanging on), crop tops, ripped denim, white-on-white and leather shorts. Take a gander at their best looks, above.—Jessica Estrada
· Blogstar Geri Hirsch on Her Stellar Capsule for Lovers + Friends [Racked]
· It Was Bloggermania at Friday's QVC Red Carpet Style Bash [Racked]