Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The always-stylish George Kotsiopoulos paired his dope D&G moto jacket with an Etro scarf, Jaeger LeCoultre watch and Bottega Veneta belt.
- The night's hosts: Beckley founder Melissa Akkaway and style expert/author Melissa Magsaysay.
- Beckley by Melissa's lead designer, Kelsie Hayes.
- This makeup artist's completed her retro-cool look with an Antipodium top, H&M tie-waist trousers and 3.1 Phillip Lim heels.
- Great arm candy.
- First bow-tie of the night.
- This chic, neutral palette has a very Chloé vibe.
- Kenzo's hat of the moment.
- Blogger Devon Rachel and style expert Sydne Summer with her Brahmin bag.
- Vintage Cynthia Vincent frock FTW.
- The Coolhaus ice cream truck fellas also brought their style A-game.
Bloggers, designers, foodies, TV hosts and twins all turned up for Beckley's spring style soirée last week. Hosted by the charming LA label's founder, Melissa Akkaway, and City of Style author Melissa Magsaysay, Beckley's spacious store on West 3rd was transformed into an outdoor picnic, complete with hors d'oeuvres-filled baskets and an AstroTurfed floor.
Well-dressed guests like E! Fashion Police host George Kotsiopoulos sipped on drinks in mason jars while perusing Beckley by Melissa's It girl-ready, pattern-happy looks for spring. After admiring Mr. K's accessories game (we're looking at you, Etro scarf and Bottega Veneta belt), we stopped in our tracks for a few more sharp trimmings, including statement bags, hot caps and bow-ties.
Click through our style gallery for the night's best looks and shop Beckley by Melissa spring here.
· Beckley Boutique [Official Site]
· Melissa Magsaysay on Interviewing Slash, Loving LA Fashion [Racked]
· Inside Beckley Boutique's Spacious, Spotless Digs on West 3rd [Racked]
· Topshop Brings Out Celine-Toting, Balenciaga-Wearing LA-ers [Racked]