Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· DTLA is getting new facade lighting on select building [BlogDowntown]
· Kreation Beverly Hills launches 24-hour juice vending machine [Eater LA]
· Chloé fêtes 60 years, reissues select archival items [W]
· Opening Ceremony is teaming up with move Spring Breakers [Vogue UK]
· Tadashi Shoji is launching fragrance [WWD]
· Rumors swirl that fashion companies are courting Nicolas Ghesquière [NYPost]
· UK motorcycle brand Matchless taps Kate Moss for summer campaign [WWD]