Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Kim Kardashian and her baby bump have been on quite a shopping kick lately, and the paps are loving it. Following a very public stop at Barneys Beverly Hills last month, the reality star recently popped into high-end baby boutique Bel Bambini on Robertson. As expected, the event drew enough pandemonium to corral cops in the area, especially since Kim's sister Khloe and her new puppy also stopped by. Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· Target (2705 Teller Rd): "Britney Spears and her cute son Jayden James stop by Target for some shopping on Saturday (March 9) in Thousand Oaks, Calif. Later in the day, the 31-year-old entertainer spotted a lady selling paintings outside and ended up buying a huge one after looking around for a bit." [Just Jared]
· LA Beverly Hills Nails (8327 Beverly Blvd): "Fitting in a week-ending pamper session, Kim Kardashian arrived at a Beverly Hills nail salon on Friday (March 15). The Keeping up with the Kardashians starlet showed off her growing baby bump in a black silk top and pulled her hair up into a messy bun as she walked through the parking garage with a male companion.." [Gossip Center]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Spending an afternoon with his darling daughter, Ben Affleck headed over to the Brentwood Country Market to pick up some goodies on Friday (March 15)." [Celebrity-Gossip]
· Runyon Canyon (2000 N Fuller Ave): "Charlize Theron pushes her cutie pie son Jackson in his stroller while on a hike at Runyon Canyon Park on Friday morning (March 15) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Behold: Kim Kardashian's Baby Bump at Barneys Beverly Hills [Racked]