Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hosts Katrina Bowden and Nicole Chavez
- Preview of the LOFT Summer 2013 Collection
- Actress Nikki DeLoach chats with her stylist Hellin Kay
- Katrina Bowden with her favorite spring pieces
- Never a party without a great DJ
- Nicole Chavez browsing the Summer 2013 Collection
- One of Chavez' highlighted pieces from the Spring Collection
- Outside the LOFT Robertson Pop-Up
Fashion's finest hit Robertson this week to toast the new LOFT pop-up shop and preview the brand's summer 2013 collection. Hosted by celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez and 30 Rock star Katrina Bowden, the bash brought out top bloggers, stylists and editors who were all eager to get their shop on.
"I love the attitude of the brand," Bowden gushed. "It's fun-loving, accessible and beautiful." Donning a hot pink LOFT blazer, the actress selected a cobalt blue blazer, printed shorts, and lightweight top. "I love bright colors and mixing and matching so I think the floral shorts are really cute to wear with a solid jacket and tee."
Chavez, stylist to stars like Rachel Bilson and mom-to-be Kristen Bell, loves how approachable the line is. "Style should be an extension of your personality," she explained. "LOFT is a lifestyle brand, so it fits all women. As a stylist, I'm styling all different types of women at different stages in their life. This is a one-stop-shop."
Although guests spent most of the evening in and out of fitting rooms, they still had time to sip mojitos and browse the upcoming summer line that features classic knit dresses, bright colors and stripes. Check out some party snaps in our gallery and shop LOFT on Robertson now through May.
· LOFT [Official Site]
· Giuliana Rancic Debuts her LOFT Collection at Petit Ermitage [Racked]