- The Pacific peep-toe heel in sky blue.
- The Dama skirt in pink.
- The Hazel tote in off white lizard.
- The Genevra belt in lavender.
- The Frome clutch in pale pink.
- The Flora pump in China blue.
- The Alexia clutch in sky blue patent.
- The Roxette dress in falling roses print.
- The Flo dress in multi.
- The Aroa sandel in mint.
L.K.Bennett has its sights set on the West Coast. The British luxury brand has selected the Beverly Center as the site of its first LA boutique, scheduled to debut Tuesday, April 2nd.
The store will carry women's ready-to-wear, handbags, jewelry and the brand's coveted shoes. A press release describes the decor as sophisticated but girly with "powder pink" walls and "delicate beige woodwork" complemented by plush carpeting and '50s-inspired furnishings.
L.K.Bennett has selected a space on the seventh floor of the shopping center, and will be stocked with the brand's pretty pastel offerings for spring when it opens. Above, a preview of the merch.
· L.K.Bennett [Official Site]