Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
"On Wednesday Bruce and I went out to eat and saw a pet store and I couldn't resist saying hi to the puppies," Ms. Odom blogged. They were SO cute!!!!! One is a Yorkie, one is a Shorkie and one is a Morkie. I'm not kidding LOL. I wanted to take one home so badly? I'm a sucker for puppies." Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· Byron and Tracey Salon (9294 Civic Center Dr): "Kristen Bell braves the windy conditions as she heads inside the Byron & Tracey salon on Wednesday." [Just Jared]
· Whole Foods Market (7871 Santa Monica Blvd): "X-Men: Days Of Future Past actress Ellen Page shops for groceries at Whole Foods in West Hollywood, California with a friend on February 28." [Zimbio]
· Western Costume Company (11041 Vanowen St): "Natalie Portman flashes a smile as she steps out on Thursday (February 28) in Hollywood, Calif. The 31-year-old actress was joined by male companion as she stopped by the Western Costume Company on the sunny afternoon." [Just Jared]
· Runyon Canyon Park (2001 N Fuller Ave): "Shed that post-relationship weight, Rob Kardashian! [...] After noticing that he gained 40 pounds, he's now in the process of losing it, so he took his weight loss journey to Runyon Canyon to get his hike on!" [Perez Hilton]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· 13 Shots of Kim Kardashian's New Cat (Slow News Tuesday) [Racked]
· Kim's Late Cat Appears in the New Kardashian Christmas Card [Racked]