"On Wednesday Bruce and I went out to eat and saw a pet store and I couldn't resist saying hi to the puppies," Ms. Odom blogged. They were SO cute!!!!! One is a Yorkie, one is a Shorkie and one is a Morkie. I'm not kidding LOL. I wanted to take one home so badly? I'm a sucker for puppies." Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· Byron and Tracey Salon (9294 Civic Center Dr): "Kristen Bell braves the windy conditions as she heads inside the Byron & Tracey salon on Wednesday." [Just Jared]
· Whole Foods Market (7871 Santa Monica Blvd): "X-Men: Days Of Future Past actress Ellen Page shops for groceries at Whole Foods in West Hollywood, California with a friend on February 28." [Zimbio]
· Western Costume Company (11041 Vanowen St): "Natalie Portman flashes a smile as she steps out on Thursday (February 28) in Hollywood, Calif. The 31-year-old actress was joined by male companion as she stopped by the Western Costume Company on the sunny afternoon." [Just Jared]
· Runyon Canyon Park (2001 N Fuller Ave): "Shed that post-relationship weight, Rob Kardashian! [...] After noticing that he gained 40 pounds, he's now in the process of losing it, so he took his weight loss journey to Runyon Canyon to get his hike on!" [Perez Hilton]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· 13 Shots of Kim Kardashian's New Cat (Slow News Tuesday) [Racked]
· Kim's Late Cat Appears in the New Kardashian Christmas Card [Racked]