Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Lily-Rose Depp is just like any other 13-year-old girl, except her dad is a mega Hollywood heartthrob and an intimidating bodyguard watches her every move. This week Johnny Depp's daughter was spotted doing damage at American Vintage on Melrose, where she shopped with a friend and a pap-patrolling chaperone dressed.
The girl's love of vintage most certainly stems from her dad, who perpetually plays the grungy rocker role both on and off the red carpet. Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· LACMA (5905 Wilshire Blvd): "Kirsten Dunst grabs a bite to eat while visiting the LACMA with her boyfriend Garrett Hedlund on Tuesday (February 4) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Beverly Hills Nail Design (423 N Bedford Dr): "Kim Kardashian isn't letting pregnancy interfere with her regular beauty regimes. The 32-year-old Kourtney and Kim Take Miami star indulged in some spa time at a Beverly Hails nail salon on Monday, where she, Brittny Gastineau and her mother Lisa Gastneau pampered themselves with manicures and pedicures." [Celebuzz]
· The Sayers Club (1645 Wilcox Ave): "Sophia Bush is all smiles as she makes her way out of The Sayers nightclub on Tuesday (February 5) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Bristol Farms (9039 Beverly Blvd): "Picking up some groceries on a sunny afternoon, Sofia Vergara went to Bristol Farms in Los Angeles on Wednesday (February 6)." [Celebrity-Gossip]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "Paris Hilton's sister [Nicky Hilton] was spotted doing a little retail therapy at the Beverly Hills hot spot while she was out and about on Monday afternoon." [Celebrity-Gossip]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]