Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Christian Louboutin black studded peep toe pumps
- Manolo Blahnik black satin heels
- Giuseppe Zanotti crystal-rosette heels
- Prada suede two-tone cut-out booties
- Christian Dior triple-strap heels
- Christian Louboutin stud-trim heels
- Christian Louboutin red leather peep-toe heels
- Men's Gucci croc boots
- Men's Gucci dark grey patent leather dress shoes
- Men's Gucci monogram sneakers
- Men's Versace triple-buckle pony-hair and suede shoes
The time has come. Decades' biannual one-day shoe sale is going down this Saturday from 9am to 6pm—and it's going to be as epic as ever. Not only can female footwear fiends take advantage of $150 kicks from the likes of Christian Louboutin, Prada and Christian Dior, but now, for the first time ever, the blowout will also feature men's shoes! Take a peek at the expected selection in our gallery.
Rather than give away one pair of shoes to a lucky reader like last year, the high-fashion haven is hooking up a heap of Racked fans with this exclusive offer: The first 100 readers to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Racked Loves Decades" will receive a reply granting them front-of-line privileges to the sale. Be sure to print the reply email and present it at the door.
There's more, oh yes. Those 100 Racked readers who purchase at least one pair of shoes at the sale will receive a $100 gift card (expires March 31, 2013) to use toward their new online or in-store purchase. Ready, set, go!
· Decades' Thrilling $150 Shoe Blowout Is Kicking Off This Weekend [Racked]
· Bravo's New Decades Series Finally Gets a Name and Date [Racked]
· Hermes, Chanel, Loubs: 13 of Decades' Most Prized Pieces [Racked]