Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wear shoes on the couch and don't apologize for it.
- Drink milk in your underwear.
- Call people on your big, fancy phone.
- Drink whiskey.
- Sleep on the oven.
- Migrate to the kitchen floor.
- Blow bubblegum bubbles in the front yard.
- Suck a lollipop in the backyard.
- Pretend you're a mannequin in a store window.
- Lay seductively on the bathroom sink.
- Send yourself flowers (or rearrange existing ones).
- Sunbathe standing up.
- Drink more whiskey.
All dressed up with nowhere to go? Allow LA-based label For Love & Lemons to give you a few ideas of how to wear their covetable apparel without ever leaving your crib. Lensed by fashion's photog-of-the-moment, Zoey Grossman, the spring lookbook features model Ashley Smith looking hot while doing boring house things like talking on the phone and drinking milk.
If the shoot's carefree, wild-child vibe looks familiar, it's because outfits were put together by Nasty Gal's go-to stylist Ashley Glorioso. Click through our gallery for some ideas and see the complete lookbook here.
· For Love & Lemons [Official Site]
· Nasty Gal Merges Sportswear and Streetwear for June [Racked]
· UNIF, Naven, Bleulab: 10 Hot Finds at PROJECT Las Vegas [Racked]
· Take a Peek at Planet Blue's Scarface-Inspired Resort Shoot [Racked]