- Wear shoes on the couch and don't apologize for it.
- Drink milk in your underwear.
- Call people on your big, fancy phone.
- Drink whiskey.
- Sleep on the oven.
- Migrate to the kitchen floor.
- Blow bubblegum bubbles in the front yard.
- Suck a lollipop in the backyard.
- Pretend you're a mannequin in a store window.
- Lay seductively on the bathroom sink.
- Send yourself flowers (or rearrange existing ones).
- Sunbathe standing up.
- Drink more whiskey.
All dressed up with nowhere to go? Allow LA-based label For Love & Lemons to give you a few ideas of how to wear their covetable apparel without ever leaving your crib. Lensed by fashion's photog-of-the-moment, Zoey Grossman, the spring lookbook features model Ashley Smith looking hot while doing boring house things like talking on the phone and drinking milk.
If the shoot's carefree, wild-child vibe looks familiar, it's because outfits were put together by Nasty Gal's go-to stylist Ashley Glorioso. Click through our gallery for some ideas and see the complete lookbook here.
· For Love & Lemons [Official Site]
· Nasty Gal Merges Sportswear and Streetwear for June [Racked]
· UNIF, Naven, Bleulab: 10 Hot Finds at PROJECT Las Vegas [Racked]
· Take a Peek at Planet Blue's Scarface-Inspired Resort Shoot [Racked]