Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fidelity bought a 10% stake in C. Wonder for $35mil [WWD]
· 21 signs that Fashion Week's cool factor is gone [Racked N'tl]
· Here's the first lingerie line made by and for transgender women [Jezebel]
· Alessandra Ambrosio created lifestyle brand Alé by Alessandra [Vogue UK]
· Gisele Bundchen is the face of Chanel makeup [Telegraph]
· J.W. Anderson's next Topshop range lands February 15 [Instyle]