Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Duckie Brown reveals posters for NYFW [WWD]
· The Black Keys drummer gets into the sock business [The Cut]
· Beyoncé's Super Bowl outfit designed by Rubin Singer [On the Runway]
· Vogue has opened its fashion festival to the public [Independent]
· Net-a-Porter to launch in 3 more languages, publish print mag [NYT]
· Raf Simons has been good for the Dior's haute couture business [Telegraph]