Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Billy Wickens of San Diego shop Aloha Sunday.
- Manny J Style, brand ambassador.
- Zak and Ali Najjar, proprietors of LA haberdashery and clothing shop Vagabond Brothers.
- Laurence Ellis of NY label Rochambeau.
- Blair Lucio, owner of La Brea men's boutique General Quarters.
- Tim Hagelberg of Portland-based eyewear brand Shwood.
- Kahana Kalama of Aloha Sunday.
- Daniel Torjman of men's brand 18 Waits.
- Designer Theresa Martin of sustainable SoCal basics line Sloane & Tate.
- Andrew Schulenburg of Eskuche headphones.
- GQ fashion editor Garrett Munce.
- Karl Thoennessen, founder of LA denim line Rogue Territory.
- Matt Sebra, associate fashion editor at GQ.
- Chastin Bledsoe and Devon Devine of New York branding agency Medium Concepts.
- Martin Mata, Capsule show production assistant.
Last week, designers, buyers and retailers journeyed to Vegas for three days of fashion tradeshows organized under names like Project, Magic and Capsule. There was plenty to take in on convention center floors, from new merchandise to the booths' well-styled minders and attendees. We sent crack Eater Vegas photog Chelsea McManus to capture the look of the moment; above, a view of the scene at the predominately-male trade show Capsule.
· Capsule [Official Site]
· Joe's Jeans Brought Massive Fridge of Pressed Juice to Vegas [Racked]
· Zappos' Tony Hsieh Wants to Create a Garment District in Vegas [Racked]