Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "Reunited with @songofstyle! #qvcredcarpet" - Rumi Neely
- "Calling all the basic bitches at the #qvcredcarpet party w @nicolerichie #nicolerichie" - Jared Eng
- "On the #QVCRedCarpet @qvc with my love @couldihavethat" - Jacey Duprie
- "Thanks for keeping @devonrachel and I warm on this chilly LA night @qvc! So much fun at #qvcredcarpet" - Sydne Summer
- "With my fav @mrjoezee and Lara Spencer from Good Morning America at the #qvcredcarpet" - Aimee Song
- "#QVCredcarpet swag innovation. Collaboration with @rumineely." - Jayne Min
- "Positively overwhelmed w. excitement over the #QVCredcarpet gifts from last night's @QVC Oscar Party... I feel like we should make a youtube just for this one haul!" - Joellen Lu
To kick off this past weekend's super-swanky Oscar soirees, QVC hosted a celeb-heavy rager on Friday at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. Equipped with non-stop camera flashes, hefty giftbags and tons of treats, the home shopping company's "Red Carpet Style" themed event garnered the attention of Miranda Kerr, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Richie and a heap of local bloggers.
From headline makers like Fashiontoast's Rumi Neely and Song of Style's Aimee Song (who hung out together most of the night) to star-approved favorites like Just Jared's Jared Eng (who mostly chilled with Richie), the place was packed with familiar faces Tweeting at each other and creating Instagram-worthy moments.
Other sightings included Stop It Right Now's Jayne Min, Sydne Style's Sydne Summer, Damsel in Dior's Jacey Dupri, Late Afternoon's Liz Cherkasova, Could I Have That's Samantha Hutchinson and Tarte Vintage's Joelle Lu, who was a major fan of QVC's stacked swag bag. See some of their private Insta snaps in our gallery.
· Stop It Right Now's Jayne Min Designed a Scarf for Brook&Lyn [Racked]
· Rumi, Aimee, Emily Named Today's Most Influential Bloggers [Racked]
· How to Score an Invite to This Year's Swankiest Oscar Bashes [Racked]