Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Marchesa's Pearl collection for JCPenney debuts early [Racked N'tl]
· Under Armour files lawsuit against Nike for using 'I Will' slogan [WWD]
· L.K. Bennett's collab with Caroline Issa has hit and is selling out [SheFinds]
· Karlie Kloss does the androgyny thing on Muse [FGR]
· Model Anja Rubik designed a shoe capsule for Giuseppe Zanotti [Vogue UK]
· Peter Pilotto, Christopher Kane were the buyer's favorite at LFW [Refinery29]