Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Morning mimosas at SLS Hotel's Moroccan Oil beauty lounge.
- Superstar hairstylist Robert Vetica was on hand to give free blowouts at his debut salon inside Ciel Spa.
- Free gel manis by Haute Polish keep paws pampered.
- The St. Tropez spread at Four Season Beverly Hills' Brit Beauty Suite.
- Celebrity facialist Nichola Joss hooked up bespoke skincare treatments using Sanctuary Spa products.
- Cali-ready products from Sanctuary Spa.
In addition to free teeth-whitening, this year's slew of Oscar beauty suites are hooking up all kinds of skin, hair and nail fixes for A to Z stars. Yesterday we stopped by the Four Seasons Beverly Hills and the SLS Hotel to test-drive a few treatments.
Starting at SLS, the celeb hot spot was serving super-strong mimosas and Moroccan Oil blowouts at legendary stylist Robert Vetica's debut salon inside the hotel's Ciel Spa. Gel manicures using fast-drying, Formaldehyde-free Haute Polish was another perk. Naomi Watts and Miss Europe were in the house.
Over at Four Seasons, the legendary luxury hotel presented its Brit Beauty Suite, celebrating star-favored products from across the pond. St. Tropez tanning rescued pale partygoers and Sanctuary Spa facials offered one-on-one time with famed beauty expert, Nichola Joss.
A favorite of Kate Moss, Charlize Theron, Heidi Klum and Cate Blanchett, Joss lifted, sculpted and tightened skin by massaging inside the mouth and along the jawline to "de-stress the muscles and stimulate lymphatic drainage." It was all pretty intense, but totally worth it if it gets us one step closer to looking like Theron.
· InStyle, SLS: Surveying the Golden Globes Gifting Suites [Racked]
· Jaime King Swears by esNAIL, Is Hooked on Rembrandt [Racked]
· Celeb Hairstylist Robert Vetica Debuts New Salon Inside Ciel Spa [Racked]