Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's all happening. The spawn of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will soon grace this world with its presence, and here's a reminder of its looming debut. This week Kim K stopped by Barneys New York in Beverly Hills in a spliced monochrome dress that fit tightly around her pre-natal curves. It definitely looks avant-garde enough to be hand-picked by the reality star's new go-to stylist, Nicola Formichetti. See more baby bump action here and read on for the rest of this week's top celeb sightings.
· Whole Foods Market (7871 Santa Monica Blvd): "Portlandia actress Juliette Lewis stops by Whole Foods in West Hollywood, California with her dog on February 21." [Zimbio]
· Chanel (400 N Rodeo Dr): "Getting in a quick bought of retail therapy, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrived at Chanel in Beverly Hills on Thursday [...] The 25-year-old supermodel stepped out of her amped up ride in a darling sweater with sexy heels and headed inside the famed designer's shop." [Celebrity-Gossip]
· Albertson's (2035 Hillhurst Ave): "Britney Spears keeps a low profile as she carries her grocery list into Albertsons supermarket on Sunday." [Just Jared]
· Neil George Salon (9320 Civic Center Dr): "Mila Kunis stopped by Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills for a touch-up and then headed to Taco Bell for lunch yesterday." [Popsugar]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Kim Kardashian Works Out With Tracy Anderson in Studio City [Racked]