Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Although we've seen our share of crazy, chesty and sexy red carpets this awards season, there's one more show that we'll be style-stalking this Sunday: the 85th Academy Awards. To keep us all entertained, the stationary geniuses over at Postmark have created an Oscar Red Carpet Bingo game.
It's cute: Download and print the 10 pre-filled playing cards here and use stickers or a marker to tick every time you see a specific trend or person, such as a backless gown or Bradley Cooper. The cards were designed by Oscar envelope purveyor Marc Friedland and also come with two bonus blank cards to create your own amusing lists. (Nip slips, anyone?)
For the 21 and over crowd, we suggest also taking shots for every sighting à la Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to make your bingo party a bit more rowdy. Cheers!
· Marc Friedland on Sprucing Up the Official Oscar Envelope [Racked]
· Play Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's Golden Globes Drinking Game [Racked]
· Globes 2013: Highs, Lows and People That Looked Crazy [Racked]
· SAG Awards 2013: What's Black, Navy and Chesty All Over? [Racked]
· Grammys 2013: Rihanna Scores in Alaïa, CBS Memo a Joke [Racked]