Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
"The lonely hearts club: Britney Spears shops with her mother on first Valentine's Day since splitting from her fiance," reads the Daily Mail's melodramatic headline. Can't a girl get her Bed Bath & Beyond on in peace? To make up for a rather mundane day in Calabasas, later that night Spears gladly got her LHC membership revoked by hooking up with a mystery dude at Banzai Sushi. Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· Urban Outfitters (7650 Melrose Ave): "Angelina Jolie takes two of her children, Pax and Zahara, on a shopping outing to Urban Outfitters on Wednesday (February 13) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Crumbs (9465 S Santa Monica Blvd): "[Alessandra Ambrosio] headed to Crumbs Bake Shop in Beverly Hills where she picked up on plenty of red and pink decorated cakes, and appeared enamoured with a heart-shaped cake pop." [Daily Mail]
· Planet Blue (409 N Beverly Dr): "Just another day at Planet Blue Beverly Hills with Heidi Klum and Brett!" [Facebook]
· CVS (8491 Santa Monica Blvd): "If there is one place that you can buy virtually anything at the last minute, it would be CVS, right? Well, actress Anna Faris must know what I'm talking about as she was spotted hitting up a CVS store to buy a few home essentials while she was out and about in West Hollywood." [I'm Not Obsessed]
· Topshop (189 The Grove Drive): "Kate Bosworth and Demi Lovato attend the grand opening of the Topshop Topman LA Store at the Grove on Thursday (February 14) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· All Hot Spots Posts [Racked]
· Was Kim K Shopping for a Wedding Ring at XIV Karats & Cartier? [Racked]