Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
"Yeti Punk." "Gloriously whackadoo." "Ghoulish, ectoplasmic ecstasy." "If SpongeBob had a meltdown." Jeremy Scott shows always make a strong impression, and his Fall 2013 NYFW runway was no exception.
Scott has said he was influenced by LA skate punks of the '80s and '90s; as he told Style.com, "It's very much a teenage boy's messy, puke-y fantasy." That manifested itself in lots of faux fur, acid green, monster-face prints and statement tees (like, "Adults suck and then you are one.") Scott currently has video of the show up on his site; head to Racked National for more photos.
· SpongeBob Had a Bad Trip, Made Jeremy Scott's Fall Collection [Racked N'tl]
· NYFW: Clover Canyon and Rachel Zoe Rep LA Right [Racked]
· Rodarte's Beautiful, Boho NYFW Braids are Perfect for LA Spring [Racked]
· Wildfox Kicks Off NYFW With a Flapper-Inspired Presentation [Racked]
· A Guide to Where and How to Watch LA Designers at NYFW [Racked]