Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jane Fonda to participate in WeHo Valentine's Day event [Patch]
· Tons of stars turned up for Topshop's LA opening party [Just Jared]
· BryanBoy is looking for an assistant in LA that can start next week [Twitter]
· Jean-Michel Cazabat created Lela Rose's runway shoes [Instyle]
· Time Warner in talks to separate from publisher Time Inc. [Fortune]
· Keira Knightley's Chanel ad deemed too much for children [HuffPo]
· Alexander Wang for Balenciaga's presentation will be "intimate" [WWD]