Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
You know what you're eating and how you're heating up Valentine's Day this year, but where are you getting your party on? To help with all the procrastinating love birds out there, here's a quick list of hot events going down tonight through Friday. Now all you have to do is find something to wear.
Thursday, Feb 14:
· Greystone Manor (643 N La Cienega Blvd; 10pm—2am): DJ Devin Luciens will bring the beats at this retro-themed party. Click here for tickets and table reservations.
· Palihouse (8465 Holloway Dr; 9pm—12am): Red and black attire is recommended for this party, hosted by Le Disko and WORK Magazine. Free Becks from 9-11pm and music by Keith 2.0, Four Names and Johnny Le Cash. Email email@example.com to get on the list.
· The Lash (117 Winston St; 8pm—2am): Designer Erik Hart's new DTLA social club, The Lash, hosts a night of tunes by Becka Diamond and AJ English. No list and no cover.
Friday, Feb 15:
· Bootsy Bellows (9229 Sunset Blvd; 8pm—2am): If you couldn't find a date on February 14th, scoop the scene at David Arquette's club. Music by Bobby French. Email RSVP@BootsyBellows.com to get on the list.
· Nine LA Sex Shops to Heat Up Your Valentine's Day [Racked]
· A Comprehensive Guide to Valentine's Day Dining in LA [Eater LA]