Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After getting in a Tracy Anderson workout yesterday, a preggers Kim Kardashian was spotted strolling the shops of Beverly Hills for some new bling. Radar reports that the 32-year-old reality star hit up XIV Karats—the same place Avril Lavigne got her massive 14-carat engagement ring from Nickelback's Chad Kroeger (yes, that happened).
After a quick trip to starry hair salon Andy Lecompte, she stopped at Cartier on Rodeo, where she perused more sparklers. Was she simply looking for new baubles to add to her vast collection or was she indeed shopping for possible wedding ring options in anticipation of a Kanye West proposal? Probably not since she's still technically married to Kris Humphries, but it's sure fun to speculate. Read on for more of this week's celeb sightings.
· Bouchon (235 N Canon Dr): "Jennifer Lopez is dressed to impress while grabbing a bite to eat with her manager Benny Medina at Bouchon on Tuesday (January 29) in Beverly Hills." [Just Jared]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Dr): "Marion Cotillard plants a kiss on her partner Guillaume Canet while out and about with their son Marcel at The Grove last week in West Hollywood." [Just Jared]
· Bed Bath and Beyond (1557 Vine St): "Malin Akerman does a bit of shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond in Hollywood." [Celebuzz]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Naomi Watts takes her sons to the Brentwood Country Mart in Brentwood, CA on January 31st, 2013 where it appears that little Samuel attended a birthday party." [I'm Not Obsessed]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Kim Kardashian Works Out With Tracy Anderson in Studio City [Racked]