Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Did Black Friday and all these recent doorbusting sales put everyone in a money-saving state-of-mind? Like the rest of us non-famous folks, it seems like actress/designer Rachel Bilson isn't immune to the penny-pinching bug. The Hart of Dixie star was spotted Wednesday leaving discount chain T.J. Maxx in Beverly Hills with a stuffed-to-the-brim bag of wrapping paper, clothing and more.
Sporting a fuzzy Isabel Marant pour H&M sweater (as seen on LA blogstar Rumi Neely) over a denim one-piece, it appears the star continued her spending sesh at Coach and luxe activewear store Under Armour, as Daily Mail reveals. Check out the rest of this week's star sightings—including where new vegans Beyonce and Jay Z grabbed grub—after the jump.
· Crossroads (8284 Melrose Ave): "Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman exit Crossroads vegan restaurant after dining out together on Monday (December 2) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· Bristol Farms (9039 Beverly Blvd): "Blurred Lines singer Robin Thicke was on dad duty in West Hollywood. Robin and his son Julian were seen leaving Bristol Farms together on Thursday afternoon." [Babyrazzi]
· Craig's (8826 Melrose Ave): "She's always up for a good time, and Jennifer Lopez checked out a star-studded shindig in West Hollywood last night (December 5). [She] had a blast at the Craig's dinner party where celebrities like Leah Remini, Kristin Chenoweth, Thalia, and Tommy Mottola were on the guest list." [Gossip Center]
· Yogurtland (4954 Van Nuys Blvd): "Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis sure do enjoy their casual outings. The pretty pair were spotted enjoying a trip to Yogurtland last night in Sherman Oaks, Calif." [E! Online]
· Real Food Daily (414 N La Cienega Blvd): "Three days into their 22-day vegan diet and Jay Z and Beyonce have already tried some of LA's better-known healthy restaurants. The power couple started their spree at Real Food Daily in West Hollywood on Tuesday; went to Cafe Gratitude on Wednesday and then we spotted them at Native Foods in Westwood Thursday!" [X17]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]