Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab is wearing a
- Kier of Fashion Addict is wearing a Forever 21, Aldo shoes and a vintage fur and bag.
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing a GentleFawn jacket, an Express skirt
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a Jen's Pirate Booty dress, an A&F jacket,
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing J. Crew
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a vintage coat, a Mlle Mademoiselle top, Acne
LA bloggers are feeling festive this week. Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab nails the bombshell look in a body-hugging red number. Courtney of Always Judging also embraces the fiery color in a full-length coat. She dressed the outfit down with comfy denim and a pair of booties, both by Acne. Meanwhile, Kier of Fashion Addict dons a holiday-ready flared frock topped with a vintage fur coat and a dark-hued lip.
Other standout ensembles include Synde of Sydne Style's electric mix of edgy-chic. The style maven dressed up in a pair of J. Crew printed paints, a graphic tee and leather jacket and accessorized the look with major neck candy and metallic pumps. An of Haute Pink Pretty also channels a too-cool vibe by pairing a camo jacket with a quilted mini skirt.