Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Fancy candy and Beyonce-themed Stoli drinks.
- VIP tables featured feathers, masks, snacks and themed candy bars.
- Boohoo.com's holiday offerings.
- More Boohoo.com looks.
- UK talent hitting Hyde's step-and-repeat.
- It's time!
- Beyonce singing "Why Don't You Love Me?" as the song's music video projects behind her.
- Kelly Osbourne with Miley's little sister Noah Cyrus, and a creepy photobomber. [Photo via @kellyosbourne/Instagram]
- Beyonce and her legs from afar.
- Nobody works a wind machine like Beyonce.
- Kelly Osbourne with Wiz Khalifa and his wife Amber Rose. [Photo via @mistercap/Instagram]
- As captured by Opening Ceremony's Humberto Leon here, Beyonce flew over the crowd from the main stage to this space at the center of the arena. What happens now?
- This! Purple glittery jumpsuit and all.
To celebrate its first year of success in the United States, last night UK e-tailer Boohoo.com invited a handful of stateside friends to Beyoncé's "Mrs. Carter World Tour" concert at Staples Center. (Who does that?!) The candy-and-feathers-filled viewing party was located inside the arena's swanky Hyde Lounge and doubled as a showcase of Boohoo's holiday 2013 collection.
After overdosing on Beyoncé-themed chocolate, we looked on as Queen Bey graced the stage to pristinely perform all of her greatest hits, including "Irreplaceable," "Run the World" and "Halo," which she dedicated to the late Paul Walker and promptly made everyone cry.
Although stars weren't into getting their photos taken (see above for a few stolen Insta-snaps of Kelly Osbourne and Wiz Khalifa), they had no problem dancing their faces off and singing every song, word-for-word. Actress Anna Hendrick was especially spirited and participated in Bey's "To the left, to the left" audience call-and-response. Thanks, Boohoo!
· Boohoo.com [Official Site]
· Boohoo.com Celebrated Its US Site With a Neon Tea Party at Sur [Racked]