Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Now that there's only a few hours left of 2013 (seriously, where did the time go?), let's revisit the RLA stories that you, loyal readers, enjoyed most. Not surprisingly, folks were stoked to learn more about our city's wildest spectacles, including LAX's Hello Kitty Jet debut and celeb trainer Tracy Anderson's star-studded Brentwood opening. Speaking of eye candy, our Hottest Trainers competition sparked some serious comment debates. (LA fitness fiends are no joke!) Also buzzy were our handy guides to two groundbreaking fast-fashion collabs. In case you missed them, catch our top ten most-trafficked posts below.
10. LA's Hottest Trainer, Round 1: The First Group of Women
9. LA's Top Fashion Bloggers Share Their Best Looks of 2012
8. Photos! EVA Air's Ridiculously Cute Hello Kitty Jet Lands at LAX
7. LA's Hottest Trainer, Round 1: The Second Group of Women
6. Isabel Marant for H&M: What to Buy, Where to Buy Next Week
5. Private Snaps From Tracy Anderson's Starry Brentwood Opening
4. 16 Visually Awesome Wedding Venues in LA
3. LA's 38 Best Indie Boutiques For Your Local Shopping Fix
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target: What to Buy, Where to Buy on Sunday
1. The Top Places in LA for Decor, Furniture and Home Inspiration