Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Cynthia Vincent embellished drop waist dress, $425 at Cynthia Vincent
- Myrtle Samantha Pleet fortune dress, $336 at Myrtle
- Lovers + Friends Perfect Ending Dress in Disco Sequin, $213 at Lovers + Friends
- Joie snakeskin printed savory weaver dress, $155 at Revolve Clothing
- Mlle Mademoiselle Gia mini skirt, $410 at Mlle Mademoiselle
- Harlyn button back shift dress, $137 at Revolve Clothing
- BCBGeneration contrast panel dress, $108 at BCBGeneration
- Naven champaign sparkle cutout dress, $195 at Naven
- For Love & Lemons black swan dress in black, $237 at Revolve Clothing
It's time to gear up for the last hurrah of 2013: New Year's Eve. Now that you know where you'll be partying this year, it's time to nail down your NYE 'fit. Here are nine LA-designed looks to get you started.
Light up the dance floor with Lovers + Friends' disco-inspired number aptly named the "perfect ending" dress or raise a glass of bubbly in a sparkly, body-hugging Naven frock in a champagne hue. And if you're feeling adventurous, don an unexpected snakeskin print via a Joie shift dress to usher in 2014.