Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a J Crew dress,
- Kier of Fashion Addict is wearing a vintage dress, fur and bag, Aldo shoes and Nordstrom earrings.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a
- Stephanie of Honey N Silk is wearing a Yumi Kim dress, a Stella and Bow
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Stella McCartney coat,
- Sazan of Spaz Mag is wearing an Express top and
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
From party-ready to comfy-chic, this week's best blogger ensembles offer a cool mix of holiday looks. A sparkly crop top and pencil skirt combo was a winning combination donned by Sazan of Spaz Mag. Stephanie of Honey N Silk was also a standout in a floor-length royal blue dress.
Although the 80 degree temps will have you believing otherwise, the winter season is official underway and some LA bloggers were in the bundled-up spirit. Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook, for example, went sleek and classic by rocking a Burberry trench coat. Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor made a statement with a Stella McCartney coat paired with a rad pair of Lovers + Friends x Monica Rose trousers. Meanwhile, Aimee of Song of Style dressed down in Hudson leather skinnies, a fuzzy jacket and added metallic Cole Haan steppers for a futuristic touch.