Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Model Cara Delevingne's gift from Alexander Wang. [Photo via @caradelevingne/Instagram]
- Actress/model Poppy Delevingne's gift from Charlotte Olympia. [Photo via @poppydelevingne/Instagram]
- Pop star Rita Ora's gift from Karl Lagerfeld. [Photo via @ritaora/Instagram]
- Blogstar Rumi Neely's gift from Forward by Elyse Walker. [Photo via @rumineely/Instagram]
- Songstress Rihanna's gift from Donatella Versace. [Photo via @badgalriri/Instagram]
- Actress Ashley Madekwe's gift from Burberry. Photo via @smashleybell/Instagram
- Stylist Ilaria Urbinati's gift from Gucci. [Photo via @ilariaurbinati/Instagram]
- Alexa Chung's gift from Charlotte Olympia. [Photo via @chungalexa/Instagram]
- Rihanna's gift from Fendi. [Photo via @badgalriri/Instagram]
Stars: they're just like us! Okay, not really. While you impatiently wait to unwrap that selfie-ready camera remote that was on the top of your wish list this year, celebrities have already receive tons of jealousy-inducing holiday gifts.
Read on to explore some of the designer pressies that are currently taunting us on Instagram, received by LA residents like Ilaria Urbinati, Rumi Neely and Ashley Madekwe, and LA-loving It Brits like Alexa Chung and Cara Delevingne.