Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Sincerely, Jules tee, a
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a Ruche skirt, a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a vintage swear, an
LA's unique warm temps in mid-December are evinced in the styling choices made by local bloggers this week. Julie of Sincerely, Jules rocked a graphic tee with a denim skirt and a chunky coat. Similarly, Olivia of Lust for Life bared legs with a mini skirt and Zara ankle booties, but kept warm with an Elizabeth and James coat.
Sophie of Angel Food Style was also on the mini trend train with a short printed dress worn under a cobalt blue coat and drool-worthy, thigh-high Stuart Weitzman boots. Annabelle of Viva Luxury also had bright blue accents on the brain donning the vibrant hue on a pair of Sole Society pumps. She kept everything else black and sleek. Devon Rachel, on the other hand, was dressed a bit more festive in a long red Rory Beca dress, a fuzzy coat and metallic steppers.