Acne Studios DTLA
- Encased metallic suits seduce 9th Street window-shoppers.
- An Acne pajama-adorned waitstaff of Swedes served partygoers mushroom-shaped meringue and chocolate treats.
- Blue, black, gold, white: a taste of Acne's current color palette.
- Out-of-this-world printed leather.
- Actress Mena Sevari (in Acne) with her boyfriend, LA tattoo artist Salvador Sanchez.
- This eye-catching "Giant Triple Mushroom" installation was designed by Belgian artist Carsten Höller.
- Ankle boots for days.
- A selection of Acne-approved literature.
- More pops of color.
- Rather than bring in a Swedish performer, Acne tapped LA's own Allah-Las to set the mood.
- Perforated aluminum structures offer cool shadow effects.
- A glimpse at the industrial-inspired layout.
- More live music in a back room, where private shopping appointments will be held.
- More covetable gear.
- Acne Studios DTLA is open Monday through Friday from 11am to 7pm, Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 12 6pm.