Men's Gift Guide LA 12/18
- Silver Lake-based clothing brand O'Harrow Clothiers' spread cotton button down shirt ($95) is an ace shirting option to get 2014 started off in style.
- Ties tend to be the default gifting option, so a sleek sterling silver tie bar (
- Manny J: "Moods of Norway (7964 Melrose Ave) offers that desired European slim fit and sizes ranging from 34 to an American 50. I recommend the Burgundy Velvet suit jacket and matching trouser as a great outfit for the upcoming Yuletide holiday and or New
- For the guy who knows the difference between his whisky and his whiskey, these hand-milled Whisky Stones ($20) will keep his drink cold without the annoying melty ice.
Steven V. Torres, MRKT: "This limited edition backpack is compact enough to travel and offers great compartments inside. The French colors make it a great look for spring/summer.
Pictured: Commune de Paris x Peters Mountain Work backpack,
Manny J, men's stylist: "Stop by Goorin Bros. hat shop (7627 Melrose Ave) and pick up a classic fedora after saying hi to their shop keeper, Marianne. My current fave is the Ma Jenkins, a classic millinery fedora hat made of wool."
Pictured: Goorin B
- This all-in-one natural shave cream by Ernest Supplies ($25) fights razor burn and moisturizes. Sounds nice, no?
Steven V. Torres, MRKT: "Probably one of my favorite coffee table books just released. Love that you have three super models and one amazing icon of a photographer, Craig McDean."
Pictured: Amber, Guinevere & Kate Photographed by Craig McDean, <