Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Just when we were all prepping for day 10 of #BeyAndJayVeganWatch2013, the Twitterverse and the IRL world promptly exploded when Beyoncé released her self-titled new visual album—which also (sorta) stars one LA blogstar—at the stroke of midnight. In between hitting up just about every ace vegan spot in LA to literally flying over the heads of devoted fans at her sold-out Staples Center show, Queen B's insanely packed sched gave no indication of the massive bomb that she was about to drop on this lucky Friday the 13th.
Somewhere in her intense itinerary, the international pop star penciled in some time for retail therapy at cool kid gift spot Opening Ceremony, where she did her best attempt to blend in with the crowd. (Think she fooled the papz?) Meanwhile, it was business as usual for the rest of Hollywood—check out the rest of this week's celeb sightings after the jump.
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Jennifer Garner manages to spend one-on-one time with each of her new children. Here she is having breakfast with her middle child, daughter Seraphina [...] at the Brentwood Country Mart." [INO]
· Sunset Tower Hotel (8358 Sunset Blvd): "Actress Emily Blunt is looking more radiant every day! The pregnant mama-to-be was out and about in Los Angeles, stopping by the Sunset Tower Hotel." [Babyrazzi]
· Nespresso Beverly Hills (320 N Beverly Dr): "Blake Lively and her husband Ryan Reynolds leave the Nespresso Beverly Hills Boutique after doing some holiday shopping together on Thursday (December 12) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Club DBA (7969 Santa Monica Blvd): "Ed Westwick [enjoys] a night out at Club DBA on December 12, 2013 in West Hollywood, California." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]