Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Theory top, an
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing Goldsign pants, an American Apparel shirt, an Express necklace, a
- Jayne of Stop It Right Now is wearing a Zara shirt and heels, a The Row coat, Theory trousers, a Mansur Gavriel large wallet and a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Rails shirt, a
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a T.J.Maxx sweater and shirt, a
This week's LA blogger looks ranged from cozy to showstopping. On the comfy side, we spotted Damsel in Dior blogger Jacey rocking a Rails flannel shirt paired with olive green pants, ankle booties and topped with a snuggly white sweater. Samantha of Could I Have That? was in a similar state of mind donning jeans with a graphic tee layered under an open cardigan and paired with Rag & Bone ankle booties.
Meanwhile, Jayne of Stop It Right Now rocked dressy Theory trousers with a killer The Row coat. Hallie of Hallie Daily made a tulle Free People skirt look uber-chic paired with a Topshop blazer and a Chanel purse. Shea of Peace Love Shea's studded Isabel Marant mini skirt was also eye-catching, as was her 3.1. Phillip Lim jewel-encrusted bag. Marta of It's Super Fashion is another Lim fan who complemented her mini pashli with a cobalt blue pair of Nasty Gal Shoe Cult pumps.