Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Fashiontoast's Rumi Neely in Isabel Marant for H&M children's wool cardigan, $69.95.
- Peace Love Shea's Shea Marie in Isabel Marant for H&M jeans, $99.
- Blogger and LEAFtv founder Geri Hirsch in Isabel Marant for H&M jacket with beaded embroidered, $399. Check out Geri's adorable video for the collab
- Damsel in Dior's Jacey Duprie in Isabel Marant for H&M sweater ($69.96), top ($129) and pants ($49.95).
- Fashiontoast's Rumi Neely in Isabel Marant for H&M tank ($29.99) and sweatpants ($34.95).
- Peace Love Shea's Shea Marie in Isabel Marant for H&M necklace, $49.95.
- LEAFtv's Geri Hirsch in Isabel Marant for H&M fringe boots, $299.
After months of extreme anticipation, the Isabel Marant for H&M collection will finally hit H&M stores on Thursday, November 14. If last year's Marni x H&M launch is any indication of what's to come, expect the big day to be absolute madness. We really want you to slay this one, so above is a gallery of all the collab's soon-to-be bestsellers, modeled by LA's luckiest bloggers. (You can also see the full lookbook here.) Below is a shopping guide, plus a list of the
six five Los Angeles H&M shops carrying the goods. You've got this.
1. All stores will open at 8am. Our sister site Racked National points us to H&M's dedicated microsite for the collab, which reveals that the collab launches in-store at 8am local time and online at 12pm EST. Diehards start lining up the night before, so follow suit.
2. The wristband system is back. In the How to Shop section, you'll see that the first 420 people in line will be broken down into groups of thirty. Each person will receive a colored wristband that corresponds to their group.
3. You have 15 minutes to shop, After your group is finished shopping, there will be a five-minute break so staff can tidy up the floor before the next wave. After three and a half hours, the collaboration will be opened to everyone.
4. There's a purchase limit. Racked National reveals that shoppers can buy up to four items per style in-store and only one style per item online. Choose wisely; we recommend beelining to the blogger-approved items above.
5. Returns are accepted. H&M will offer a return of exchange with seven days of purchase date, as long as you have a receipt. If you miss the seven-day mark or don't have a receipt, refunds will be issued as a store credit.
Now, here's a list of all six local H&Ms carrying the collab, with line locations:
Beverly Center (8500 Beverly Blvd; 310-855-1009)
Line will form in front of Quiznos outside of the mall.
West Hollywood (8580 Sunset Blvd; 855-466-7467)
Line will form in front of the store on the Sunset side.
Westfield Century City (10250 Santa Monica Blvd; 310-843-9543)
Line will form in front of store and wrap around alongside Victoria's Secret.
Americana at Brand (891 Americana Way; 818-502-9835)
Line will form in front of the Apple store.
South Coast Plaza (3333 Bristol St, Costa Mesa; 714-557-0362)
Line will form in front of Bloomingdale's outside of the mall.
The Citadel (100 Citadel Drive, Commerce; 323-888-2253) Sadly, this location will not receive the collection.
Line will form in front of store at the outlet.
Good luck! We'll be reporting live from the scene on Thursday morning.
· Isabel Marant [H&M]
· Luv Aj Debuts Leather; More Isabel Marant for H&M! [Racked]
· H&M Issues Its Rules for Shopping Isabel Marant [Racked Nat'l]