Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
While Johnny Depp hires muscles to keep a watchful eye on his daughter's Melrose shopping seshes, former governator Arnold Schwarzenegger has no prob doing the job himself. The aging action star was spotted at celeb-faved resto Tavern in Brentwood grabbing lunch with his daughter, Christina, who sported a very on-season comic-inspired sweater from Forever 21.
Elsewhere around town, celebs carried on the same way we normal folks do—hitting up the local farmers market, going on late-night grocery runs and, uh, partying with our little brothers at ritzy Hollywood clubs. To see where stars go to spend their dough and more, click on the jump for the rest of this week's celeb sightings.
· Studio City Farmers Market (Ventura Pl): "She might be years away from mommyhood, but Modern Family star Ariel Winter showed her childcare chops this weekend in Studio City, CA. The actress hit up the local farmer's market with her sister Shanelle and her nieces on Sunday." [Babyrazzi]
· Gelson's (2725 Hyperion Ave): "[Revenge star] Emily VanCamp and [co-star/boyfriend] Joshua Bowman get ready to pay for their groceries at the check out line at Gelson's on Wednesday (November 6) in Los Feliz, Calif." [JustJared]
· Ralph's (10901 Ventura Blvd): "It looks like someone here is ready for a fiesta! Twilight star Ashley Greene was spotted going grocery shopping at Ralph's on Thursday afternoon in Studio City, California." [INO]
· Andy LeCompte Salon (616 N Almont Dr): "Reality star Audrina Patridge is all smiles while leaving the Andy LeCompte Salon in West Hollywood, California on November 7, 2013." [Zimbio]
· The Warwick (6507 W Sunset Blvd): "[Paris Hilton] clung protectively to her brother's arm as they walked into The Warwick nightclub in Hollywood. Handsome Barron looked dapper in a black shirt and dark jeans. [Daily Mail UK]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]