Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kiara of Tobruck Ave is wearing a Geoffrey Scott necklace, an
- Jayne of Stop It Right Now is wearing an Obey jacket, a Zara shirt, RVCA jeans and Acne boots.
- Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab is wearing a Joe Fresh shirt, A.N.D. jeans, a Speigel jacket, a Chanel purse, Sole Soci
- Chanelle of The Penelope Times is wearing an Electric Frenchie dress, House of
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing an Otte Peggy dress, a vintage cuff, a
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a vintage jacket from Laced with Romance, a Cameo the Label dress and
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a Chanel sweater, a Zimmerman skirt, a Rebecca Minkoff clutch and Carven flats.
This week's LA blogger looks are a cool blend of ensembles that speak to SoCal's slightly chilly, yet very sunny fall days. On the warm front, we found Jayne of Stop It Right Now who went with an all black outfit and added an earthy feel with a carmel-colored sued Obey jacket. Kiara of Tobruck Ave was casually cool in a graphic tee and baseball-inspired jacket made more spunky with a beanie and combat boots. Jenny of Good, Bad and Fab layered up with a polka dot top and a stripped blazer, all accented by a cherry-red Chanel handbag.
Other bloggers were in a warm-weather state of mind. Chanelle of The Penelope Times looked adorbs in a mint-hued wrap dress, but added her signature sass with an oversized pair of House of Harlow sunnies. Rachel of That's Chic also played up pretty hues in her look made up of a pink Chanel sweater paired with a flared Zimmerman skirt. Olivia of Lust for Life intermixed the best of both worlds by rocking a white mini dress under a fuzzy vintage coat.