Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Those generous friends & family sales aren't the only good deals going down this week. From the much-anticipated 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale to the serious steals at interior decor haven Garde, here are eight great blowouts to fill your very packed shopping schedule now until this weekend. And, if you're looking to get a head start on next week, don't forget about Monday's Rebecca Minkoff sale. We'll be reporting from the event bright and early!
· 3.1 Phillip Lim: Today and tomorrow, score up to 70% off the cult-cool brand's coveted merch at the designer's two-day sample sale at DTLA's Cooper Building (enter on Los Angeles St). As we discovered this morning, expect to find 31 Minute and 31 Second bags galore, plus plentiful shoes, outerwear and much more. Be sure to pay a visit on Friday, as stock will be replenished.
· Matisse Footwear: Today until Saturday, November 9th, score 50 to 75% off the boho chic shoe brand's boots, booties, heels, wedges, flats and sandals. It's happening from 12pm to 6pm today and tomorrow, and from 10am to 2pm Saturday at the label's El Segundo warehouse at 1550 E Franklin Ave.
· Riller & Fount: Today until Saturday, November 9th, expect up to 80% off luxe basics, tops, dresses and more at the brand's three-day fall sample sale in Downtown.
· Alternative: Now until Sunday, November 10th, enjoy 30% off all merch at the eco-friendly brand's Larchmont and Venice locations. Online shoppers can also get in on the sale action using coupon code FRIEND30.
· Quiksilver, Roxy and DC Shoes: Now until Sunday, November 10th, enjoy 30% off all three brands' stylish surf/swim/skate/snow-ready gear in stores and online during their friends & family sale.
· Natural Curiosities: Tomorrow and Saturday, November 9th, score cool and eclectic art (both framed and unframed) and more at the Echo Park art house's first-ever (and cash-only) sample sale at 1161 Logan St.
· Mason by Michelle Mason: On Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th, expect to find tops, dresses and casual outerwear starting at $50, plus more deep discounts on the celeb-loved LA designer's weekend sample sale. Score a sneak peek of the sale merch at the designer's Facebook page here and here, and don't forget to stop by an ATM if you plan on spending under $300.
· Garde: Also happening this Saturday and Sunday is the interior design haven's first annual warehouse sale, where shoppers can expect 50 to 70% off Danish home goods, vintage Moroccan rugs and more textiles, tabletop goods and home furnishings.