- This Racked Fit Clubber's neon workout gear was a perfect match for AuraYoga's awesome studio lighting.
- Happy students, ready to sweat.
- Downward dog in full effect.
- Students perfecting the pretzel pose.
- Yogis drinking up Juice Served Here refreshments post-workout.
- Two of our favorite flavors.
- Racked LA editor Natalie Alcala getting her warrior pose on.
- The silhouettes of our fearless leaders, AuraYoga founders Maurizio Pelone and Jay Palau, master yogi Jake Ferree, and yogi songstress JQ.
We see the light! Last night's Racked Fit Club class at AuraYoga was all kinds of magic. Similar to its indoor cycling counterpart, AuraCycle on West 3rd, this hot yoga studio features an out-of-this-world lighting system that kept our students ohhing and ahhing in between oms.
The sold-out class was led by master yogi (and 10-year Lululemon Ambassador!) Jake Ferree, whose encouraging words motivated everyone to complete his vinyasa flow sequences. Also offering a helping hand was JQ, who made adjustments while chanting to soothing sound bowls. This wasn't just a workout—it was an experience.
After the glowing sweat session, students were treated to ice cold refreshments from Juice Served Here and surprised with a free two-week trial of AuraYoga classes. Namaste, indeed!
· AuraYoga [Official Site]
· Juice Served Here [Official Site]
· All Racked Fit Club Posts [Racked]
· Join Us for Free Juice and Psychedelic Yoga Next Monday! [Racked]