Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A.L.C. Hughes sweater in white and navy, $218 at Forward by Elyse Walker
- Silk blouse in light gray, $99 at Six Twenty
- Piper Gore silk navy jumpsuit with elastic waist, $396 at
- Isaac zip pant with elastic waist, $150 at LNA Clothing
- Pitta dip dyed stretch jersey dress, $154 at Kain Label
- Monrow sweatshirt, $72 at RevolveClothing
- Hiro dress, $168 at Reformation
Winter Thanksgivukkah is coming—and with it, plenty of sugar, spice and everything nice to usher in the cheery holiday season. Given that the slightly lower temps offer a temporary break from LA's never-ending bikini weather, we're all the more willing to welcome every bite of gourmet grub and tummy-filling treats that land on our festively-decorated plates.
Of course, the non-stop noshing also means hip-hugging jeans and skin-tight frocks make for a very uncomfortable food coma. To help you maximize your munching during these merry months, we've rounded up a range of stylish, roomy and waistband-minded sartorial options from LA labels—no belt-loosening or skinny jeans-unbuttoning required.