Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mlle Mademoiselle's gorgeous designer, Kaya B.
- Valentina studded denim jacket, $225. Valentina studded denim shorts, $185. Melina bridal lace skirt, $330. Maj bridal lace dress, $530. Mirror leather skirt, $350.
- Yaya long sleeve tee, $95. Dilara laser cut biker vest, $630. Faye laser cut mini skirt, $350.
- Jasmin lizard tank, $315.
- Zasha distressed v neck t-shirt, $75.
- Rumi leopard biker jacket, $1,140.
- Valentina studded denim jacket, $225. Valentina studded denim shorts, $185.
- Gia bralette, $195. Gia mini skirt, $410.
- Riri bomber jacket, $1,350.
Remember that exciting Mlle Mademoiselle pop-up shop coming to Melrose Place? We stopped by designer Kaya B.'s debut digs yesterday and, after fawning over every single Parisian-inspired look, we've decided that this temporary store absolutely needs to become a permanent situation ASAP.
Located in Ports 1961's former space across from Fig & Olive and a hop away from Isabel Marant, Mlle Melrose Place is hard to miss, thanks to chic signage and an eye-catching quote on the store window. Once inside, shoppers are transported inside a futuristic French fairytale that's filled with luxe leather jackets, lasercut dresses and hyper-studded denim.
Take a tour of the soon-to-be blogger haunt below and stop by yourself from 10am to 7pm daily.
· Mlle Mademoiselle [Official Site]
· Rumi Neely for MLLE Mademoiselle; Sole Society Sunglasses [Racked]
· Mlle Mademoiselle's 1st Pop-Up Hits Melrose Place This Week [Racked]