Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Tommy of MYBELONGING is wearing an H&M x Isabel Marant sweater, hat and trousers and Ray Garzia shoes.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing an Expr
- Sazan of Spaz Mag is wearing Virgos Lounge pants, an H&M shirt, a Society of Chic bag,
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Tanya Taylor dress, a Brochu Walker cardigan, a
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Threads for Thought top, a Cameo The Label ski
- Jenny of Margo & Me is wearing a McGinn coat, Zara trousers and
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
This week, check out blogger Tommy of MYBELONGING decked out in H&M x Isabel Marant gear, statement-making sweater and all. More standout looks this week include Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland who wore a cute flouncy flower-printed Cameo The Label skirt paired with strappy Schutz shoes. Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook was also on a floral kick via a Red Valentino coat.
Aimee of Song of Style kept warm with a crisp white Express trench coat layered over a gray ensemble made up of a Topshop tee and J Brand jeans. Meanwhile, Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor covered up with a chunky brown cardigan, which dressed down her earthy-hued dress. A killer pair of snakeskin Manolo Blahnik heels topped off her look.