Uh oh, we're in trouble now. If that last round of sales didn't totally destroy that budget you were so carefully planning for Black Friday, then this weekend will surely give your wallet a run for its money. From a range of LA superstars (Brian Lichtenberg, Clover Canyon, Greylin) to the usual standouts at the Cooper Building—including Tibi, which we'll be reporting from soon—here are 25-plus must-shop sales going down now through next Wednesday.
· Elyse Walker: Starting today, enjoy 50% off everything in the LA stylist/shoe designer/Pink Party planner's Pacific Palisades boutique (15306 Antioch Street), including cult cool brands like Helmut Lang, Equipment, Vince, Skaist-Taylor, Raquel Allegra, Current/Elliott and many more. If you're looking to get a head start on your Black Friday plans, the store's also having their much-anticipated 2-for-1 sale next Friday, November 29th.
· Traffic Los Angeles: The luxe boutique's pre-sale takes place today only at 10am, when shoppers can enjoy 40% off fall/winter women's merch from brands like Isabel Marant, Kenzo and more. The sale opens to the public on Saturday, when you can expect the same deals on other cult fave labels like Iro, Jerome Dreyfuss and others.
· Mattison: Today and tomorrow, enjoy 30% off menswear designer Derek Mattison's current collection and made-to-measure merch, plus 70% off all past seasons during his brand's one-year-anniversary sale.
· Vince: Today and tomorrow, grab the luxe basic brand's fall and holiday 2013 collections for up to 70% off during their two-day sale in Hancock Park.
· Tibi: Today and tomorrow at Downtown's Cooper Building, expect 70% off the style star go-to brand's minimalist chic merch during their two-day sample sale. Keep an eye out later this morning for our on-the-ground recap of the sale's standouts.
· Nightcap Clothing: Also today and tomorrow from 9am to 4pm in the Cooper Building's Suite 515, expect big discounts on the boho brand's comfy loungewear and lingerie-inspired basics.
· eM Productions: Over in Suite 402 at the Cooper Building, score 50 to 70% off brands like Kain Label, Society for Rational Dress, Dream Collective, Ace & Jig and other cult fave brands. It's happening today and tomorrow from 10am to 6pm, plus December 5th and 6th at the same time and place.
· Levi's Made & Crafted: You may as well spend the day at the Cooper Building today and tomorrow, when the jeanswear brand's two-day blowout promises men's and women's denim, tops and bottoms for $40 to $80 and jackets and outerwear for $200 to $400 from their Fall/Winter collections. It's going down from 9am to 4pm both days at Suite 316.
· Clover Canyon: Also happening today and tomorrow in Downtown (834 S Broadway, 3rd floor) is the Cali-loving brand's sample sale, where you can grab the LA-based label's kaleidoscopic clothing for up to 50% off wholesale prices.
· LD Tuttle, Wren, more: Today through Saturday in Downtown (1317 Palmetto St), snap up edgy-chic footwear from LD Tuttle and apparel from Wren, Unearthen, Hansel from Basel, THVM and more for up to 75% off.
· Greylin: Today until Saturday, score up to 75% off the blogstar-faved brand's dresses, tops, skirts, outerwear and more during their three-day sample sale just south of Downtown (2812 S Grand Ave).
· Tt Collection: Today until Saturday from 11am to 6pm daily, score 70 to 80% off the Kardashian-loved contemporary label's merch at their pop-up shop (8474 W Third St).
· Zadig & Voltaire: Now until Sunday, enjoy 50% off select items from the edgy chic European brand's fall/winter collection at their Sunset Plaza boutique. Note that the printed flyer is required to shop the private sale.
· Kelly Wearstler: If you haven't already made a beeline to Beverly Boulevard for the designer's massive warehouse sale, you'll want to head over ASAP for 40% off apparel, jewelry and home goods, plus accessories from Giles & Brother. It's happening today through next Tuesday, November 26th and on Black Friday.
· Karen Kane: Tomorrow only, expect 40 to 75% off the LA-based designer's fall 2013 collection, including moto jackets, dresses, silk blouses and more. The one-day sample sale's happening in Downtown (110 E Ninth St, Suite C540) from 9am to 4pm.
· Ted Baker: Tomorrow only from 9am to 5pm at the Cooper Building (Suite 1031), the Brit brand is offering up to 80% off men's and women's apparel and accessories. Score dresses starting at $55 (originally $275), men's knitwear for $40 (originally $165) and more.
· Junk Food Clothing: Also tomorrow only at the Cooper Building, head to Suite 200 from 9:30 to 4pm to score the celeb-loved label's graphic tees, sweatshirts and more for $15 and under. Pieces from their fall Stray Hearts collection will also be in stock for $20.
· Michael Stars: Stick around at the Cooper Building tomorrow and Saturday for the Cali-cool brand's sample sale, where shoppers can expect 75% off outerwear, tees, dresses, activewear and more.
· A Fine Line, Myne: Tomorrow and Saturday, the two celeb-loved brands are teaming up for an epic two-day sample sale at Downtown's LA Mart. Expect 30 to 70% off current and past collections.
· Brian Lichtenberg: Tomorrow and Saturday in Hollywood, the streetwear designer's two-day sale promises up to 80% off his trouble-making BL Tee line. And yes, Homíes, Féline and Ballin merch will be in the house.
· La Miniatura Kids: Tomorrow from 10:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday from 9am to 4pm, score Project Runway designer Jeffrey Sebelia's edgy-cute kids clothing at 50 to 80% off. The two-day blowout's happening at 155 W Washington Blvd.
· Gypsy Junkies: Tomorrow and Saturday from 9am to 5pm, head to the boho chic brand's new space in West Hollywood (8228 W Sunset Blvd) to score apparel and accessories starting at $5. There'll also be giveaways, buy-one-get-one deals, and free bites and sips.
· Bare Collection: Tomorrow from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 10am to noon, enjoy major discounts on the LA-based jewelry brand's delicate necklaces, stackable rings, bracelets and more (454 Windsor Blvd; entrance is on W 5th St).
· Simone Camille: Tomorrow and Saturday, score stylist/designer Simone Harouche's global-inspired bags for 30 to 75% off at her two-day sale. Plus, LA blogstars Courtney Trop of Always Judging and Geri Hirsch from Because I'm Addicted will be hosting the major shopping sesh, which will also include clothing from 4t, jewelry from Emerson Ryder and hats by Janessa Leone.
· BB Dakota: Head to Costa Mesa tomorrow and Saturday for the trendy brand's two-day sample sale, where shoppers can score tops, skirts and shorts for $5; pants, dresses and blazers for $10; coats and outerwear for $20 and leather bags for $50.
· Heath Ceramics: Tomorrow through next Wednesday, November 27th, enjoy 20% off everything in the store (7525 Beverly Blvd), including home goods, dinnerware, decor and more. Check out store hours and the full list of hands-on workshops and in-store events happening this weekend here.
· LA Fashion Council Party/Etsy LA Collective Trunk Show: On Saturday from 11am to 4pm, shop emerging local designers, enjoy free sips and more at LAFC parent company Stylesmith's office warming party. It's happening in Downtown at 817 S Los Angeles St, where the Etsy LA Collective's holiday trunk show is also going down.
· Denim Refinery, Kristin Elspeth: Saturday only from 11am to 5pm, enjoy up to 70% off the jeanswear label's upcycled outerwear, bottoms and more, plus 20% off LA jewelry designer Kristin Elspeth's minimalist boho accessories at DR's Downtown boutique (527 W 7th St).
· H. Lorenzo: The edgy-luxe boutique's month-long sale continues with 80% off men's and women's apparel in their sale tent.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]