Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mannequins to inspire your sample sale style.
- Bangles! All jewelry is $25.
- Giles & Brother jewelry is $25, too.
- So good. These pieces are normally in the $300 range.
- More bold neck candy.
- Kelly Wearstler decor priced as marked. These plates ranges from $50 to $75.
- Cool wooden things autographed by KW! $50.
- Scarves and complimentary coffee.
- Lay of the land.
- Not too shabby.
- Badass leather jackets, $150.
- Fancy pants, $30.
- She can be yours for $40.
- More lightweight trenches, just in time for LA's version fall weather.
- There's only one mirror in the space, but it's massive. No dressing rooms.
- The ultimate Wearstler moment.
- Chipped paint-like vests, $40. Balenciaga, eat your heart out.
- As you can see backstage, there's tons more where that came from.
Kelly Wearstler's best sale ever is also her biggest sale ever. The designer has transformed the old Anna's Linens space at 8104 Beverly Boulevard into her personal playground, filling the massive space with all her greatest hits. We stopped by this morning to explore the weeklong event and were blown away by the amount of outerwear, jewelry, dresses and separates up for grabs at totally doable pricing. Save for luscious leather jackets, nothing is over $100.
In addition to KW gems for $25 a pop, the sale also features statement adornments by Giles & Brother, a NY-based line helmed by CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner Philip Crangi. Although there was only a small selection of home items left by the time we arrived (Wearstler's decor diehards are no joke), we were stoked on discovering a few autographed pieces going for $50.
See below for more discovered and stop by the sale now through Tuesday from 10am to 5pm daily. And don't freak out if you think you missed anything; that are racks and racks of items in the back that will be used to replenish the floor.
· Kelly Wearstler [Official Site]
· Kelly Wearstler's Sample Sale is So Worth Braving the Rain For [Racked]
· Kelly Wearstler's Warehouse Sale Hits Beverly Blvd Tomorrow [Racked]