- Rumer Willis getting pierced.
- Also in the house was celeb stylist Maeve Reilly, who couldn't resist telling us about her wildest piercing story: "When I was fifteen living in New York, I really wanted to get my nipples
- Maeve's latest additions.
- The lovely Jacquie Aiche.
- Celebs, stylists and editors raiding Aiche's studio.
- Another brave partygoer getting pierced with a smile.
- This was a serious operation.
- Racked LA editor Natalie Alcala looking slightly terrified before getting poked.
- Natalie's new holes decked out in Jacquie Aiche jewels.
- More of Jacquie Aiche's awesome accoutrements.
As seen here and here, the key to a killer bash involves more than just booze and bites. Although we've seen our share of entertaining extras (nail art stations and photo booths are always a hit), we have to give it up to jewelry designer Jacquie Aiche for hosting a straight-up piercing party at her Beverly Hills studio last week.
The bold fête was a toast to the LA jeweler's enchanting gems beloved by stars like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus. Another huge supporter, Rumer Willis (above), even stopped by the festivities to brave the pain provided by Nathan's Tattoos & Piercings.
Before getting poked ourselves (see below for proof!), Aiche let us in on her earliest piercing memory: "When I was 12 years old, my friend and I went to Melrose to get our cartilage pierced. It hurt, but it was so worth it. I got in trouble when I got home, but that was worth it, too!"
· Jacquie Aiche [Official Site]
· 7 Cali Brands Spotted in That New Miley Cyrus Music Video [Racked]
· Nasty Gal Gets Pierced; Current/Elliott Launches E-Commerce [Racked]