Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nasty Gal plans to open brick-and-mortar stores in LA [Fashionista]
· Fairfax Ave is quickly becoming the streetwear capital of the world [CAN]
· Mayor Eric Garcetti is moving from Silver Lake to Hancock Park [EastsiderLA]
· Burberry reveals new chief of design [Style.com]
· In Iran, an obsession with style and makeup [WSJ]
· Aussie brand Suboo's rad new collection is ready to shop [Suboo]