An LA Blogger’s South Africa Travel Diary
- "Table Mountain - it speaks for itself!"
- "Palm tree lined sunsets in the area I live in called Sea Point."
- "Camps bay is the ultimate vibey Summer go-to beach."
- "Origins is such a good breakfast and coffee joint."
- "Beta Beach is the sneakiest little local spot!"
- "A little town up the coast where the whales live: Hermanus!"
- "The beach coast from above. Clifton Beach and Camps bay."
- "Pretty much obsessed with a little area called The Waterkant."
- "I could easily move into this coffee shop called HAAS. Cutest decor and best coffee in town."
- "A perfect rainbow while sitting at Camps Bay hot Spot Cafe Caprice."